Larry Kleeman for State Representative District 74
- Lifelong Southern Indiana Resident
- Married with 5 children, 10 grandchildren & 2 great grandchildren
- Graduate of Tell City High School & Indiana State University with Degree in Business Administration & Economics
- Veteran, Indiana Army National Guard
- Retired Executive Director/CEO, Lincoln Hills Development Corporation (LHDC)
- Past Member & President of Tell City-Troy Township School Board
- Past Founding Member & President of Perry County Habitat for Humanity
- Named Distinguished Hoosier & Sagamore of Wabash
By working together, we can focus on the issues that matter most and address the challenges facing Dubois County and Southern Indiana residents.
GOOD JOBS. Larry Kleeman supports providing training opportunities for workers to better compete in a global economy and helping small businesses create good-paying jobs in Southern Indiana.
BETTER SCHOOLS. Larry Kleeman believes it’s time to put the needs of local students, teachers, schools and parents first, reduce testing and increase teaching, and provide tax relief for parents of schoolchildren by providing free textbooks to all students.
COMMON-SENSE DECISIONS. Larry Kleeman believes it’s time to put aside politics and do what is right for working families, children and senior citizens to improve the quality of life with infrastructure investments in roads, bridges, sidewalks, airports, railroads, and the natural resources of Southern Indiana.